Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Hey I'm back with my curious lens!

Hi! I'm proud to announce the opening of the second volume of my blog to supplement my previous site at blogspot. But you can still visit my volume one complete with all my first photography adventure at http://lensandbeyondph.blogspot.com/

For a little look over the shoulder, here's something from my journey before this new one...

While shooting the musical play "El Filibusterismo" of Dr. Jose Rizal

A sunset drama at the Heritage park in Taguig City, Philippines

A gorgeous panorama of Harbour Square in Manila, Philippines

A little smoke trip, got a plenty of them in the old blog.

A little macro-photos, or I may say... tiny! How I love this world.

How about getting wet on some liquid balls? Water drops project.

My take on strobe photography.

The Cenotaph of Gat. Andres Bonifacio in Pasig City while doing an afternoon photowalk.

Also did some docu-photos while submerged in the flood, check them out.

Light And Shades at work.


I got some turns on SP's (street photography) too!

Calesa at dusk is one of my favorite subjects.


Against the flow: There's also a series of people photography collection there.


It was amazing to do bird watching, and look what I just got! There's some other wildlife too!

Some majestic views around my native land.


Night shots at The Groove.

A sample from my "Maya Project"

From the |Macro Fly Collection"

From the "Majestically Magnified"

The Pasig City Publik Market's "Gandang Paleengke"

"Guwardiya Sibil" of Fort Santiago in Intramuros

"ECLIPSE":  A excerpt from my "SCOTT KELBY Photowalk 2012" entry.

And I got some on the night of "Todos Los Santos".


These photos are just a glimpse of my work from the first blog, you can always visit and enjoy all of my collection. But I hope you'll come to enjoy my new photo collections just the same. Cheers!


SO GLAD TO BE BACK!



Me and Ahlie enjoying the beauty of God's awesome creation.




4 comments:

  1. Nice photos, Sir Ernie! BTW, si Emy Gianan po ito, former student sa CAM. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Emy! Musta na? Nice to hear from you and thanks for appreciating this photo blog (vol.2). God bless!

      Delete
  2. Hi pastor paturo naman kahit unting tips and tricks sana matupad na yung photo bike..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jeff! Musta ka na? May work ka na sa SG?

      Delete